Skip to main content
Just thinking about why pictures make such a difference. Is it because we can visualize better what we are writing about? For me, I guess it is because pictures catch those special moments and make it solid. We cannot grab feelings, but we can grab a picture. We cannot share or recreate a feeling, but we can show a picture telling how we felt.



I escape to Starbucks once in a while. Recently it has been my place to catch my breath and find a spot to relax. A lot of decisions have been with a cup in my hand. A lot of discussions, traveling and running around town. This cup is international. For me it represents security and relaxation.



Comments

Sari145 said…
Ah starbucks,det blir nog en av de första ställerna jag går till när vi kommer haha :-)
Starbucks? I hardly ever go there when I'm in London. I am a regular of Caffe Nero and sometimes go to Costa Coffee, which is said to be the best among the multinational chains. I find Starbucks too eclectic, not very much my idea of a traditional coffee house. I lack the right atmosphere of a cafe there.