Skip to main content
You struck me like lightening with your eyes and enchanted with your walk. After so many years of crying, I am still afraid to let you know. After eight years of searching for someone who had your eyes, hair and soul, I am left empty handed. I tried so hard to fill your spot in my heart with something that could be at least half as good as you. But as you stand next to me after so many years I am still afraid to let you know my true feelings. I am scared to tell you what I felt that hot October day. I am afraid to give myself away to you without anything in return. I fear that you will throw away my heart, just like you did one time before. You said you weren't ready then, but now that you are I am afraid to give myself to you.

I am afraid to show love and be caring, I would rather be cold and protect myself from pain.


Comments

Sari145 said…
Gumman, jag hittade tillbaka hit. Öppna ditt hjärta, det är inte farligt man överlever alltid.