Skip to main content
You are a mystery to me. 

Yet so familiar. 

You have guided me to so many far away places but I still have not met you face to face. 

You wear many colors, dance in circles, reside in the lagoons and salty waters. 

I imagine you being surrounded by many pythons, which give me a certain glow only a few people can see. 

Your force pulls me to the ocean, rarely understood by others. Your waves hit me hard and sweep me deep under the water. I feel playful, cared for, brave and peaceful. I am curious whereas to why you have chosen me, yet it makes so much sense. I saw your power as a very young girl and fell in love with it from the very first sight. You showed me where you are from and I kept a bracelet that makes me think of you. At times I thought that it was all in my mind, but now I know that my mind is a reflection of you. My actions are your whispers in my ear. You are walking with me side to side to keep me safe, to keep me on track, to make me remember the sweetest sounds that you know makes me think of freedom. A paradise, where the waves hit the ocean loud and clear, so powerful that ships can go under, yet they won't unless it is their time to go. The thought of loosing you makes me cry unnecessary tears, as if someone can take you away from me. I am born from water, your water. The water I carry in me. My water gives life, the life you gave to me. 

I see you in the green lakes. Surrounded by mountains and volcanoes. Taking canoes from one side to the other. Feeding villages. You are a warrior, a protector of the land and its' people. Through me you speak and dance proud. 

Comments